- SQM 150
Villa Barbara is a beautiful, private bright villa surrounded by a wonderful olive tree garden. It sleeps up to 11 people and is approximately 150
At Villa Barbara, you will be roughly 500
Villa Barbara is accessible via the garden or car park by going up a flight of stairs (approximately 7 steps). There are approximately a further five steps up to the main kitchen and dining area. A car is advisable when staying at this villa, which you will be able to park on the premises, in a reserved and secure parking space.
From the main terrace, there are approximately 5 steps to access the first floor. Here there is a large, fully-equipped open plan kitchen and dining room equipped with a flat-screen TV and air-conditioning. The dining table can accommodate up to ten people. The kitchen is well-equipped with a four-burner gas cooker, a large fridge with freezer, a microwave, oven,
Accessible from the main terrace, on the ground floor, there is also an open plan kitchen/diner which can seat up to 4 people. There is also a sofa which unfolds into a double sofa bed. The kitchen area is well-equipped with a four-burner gas cooker, a small fridge with freezer, a microwave, oven,
Also accessible from the terrace, on the ground floor, there is a smaller kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is well-equipped with a four-burner gas cooker, a small fridge with freezer, a microwave, oven,
The well-maintained, private garden is 70
The laundry room is accessible from the solarium. Here you will find a washing machine, a clothes airer, an iron and an ironing board.
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
1. As you leave Rome airport, take the motorway (in italian "autostrada") A1 South in the direction of Napoli (Naples).
2. You will need pass a toll gate where you have to take a ticket. You do not need to pay at this point, but take care of this ticket because it will be requested when you exit the motorway.
3. Continue to go south, staying on A1 motorway. After about 247 km, you should see a sign indicating the A3 motorway. Take the A3 motorway following the direction of Salerno-Reggio Calabria. Go straight as if you are going to Salerno. You should see a sign which indicates the Penisola Sorrentina (it is Sorrento). You will then reach another pay toll gate on the A3 motorway. You will need to pay € 2 before continuing your journey.
4. There are several exits: Ercolano, Torre del Greco, Torre Annunziata, Pompeii. After Pompeii, you will arrive at a junction (on the right) for Castellammare di Stabia. There is another pay toll gate but you do not have to pay here.
5. Follow the signs for Sorrento. You have to pass through two big tunnels. Continue to follow the directions for Sorrento. At a certain point, there is also a sign for Vico Equense.
6. You will arrive at a fork in the road.Follow the signs for Vico Equense, from this point, there are 7 kms to the property. Ignore any other detour and follow the main road up to Moiano.
Arrive at the Napoli Centrale Station of the Ferrovie dello Stato "Piazza Garibaldi" and take the Circumvesuviana train to Sorrento, which links Naples to the Penisola Sorrentina every 30 minutes. You can reach the Circumvesuviana trains at the Napoli Centrale Station via the internal subway. Tickets cost about € 3. From Naples to Vico Equense, the journey lasts about 1 hour. From here, you can arrive at property by the "Circolare Sinistra" Circumvesuviana bus, which links Vico Equense to Moiano.
The airport of Napoli Capodichino is about 50km from from property. The most comfortable and cheapest solution to reach the Penisola Sorrentina from the airport is the bus service by the Curreri company, which links the airport with Vico Equense (Piazza Kennedy) and Sorrento by six daily buses. Take the bus at the "Arrivals" exit of the airport. The journey to Vico Equense lasts about 1 hour. From here, take the "Circolare Sinistra" Circumvesuviana bus to Moiano.
Ciao! I was born in Vico Equense, on the Sorrento Coast. I have over 15 years' experience in the hospitality industry. I am a fluent English and Italian speaker and I can offer you a personalised holiday which is tailor-made to your needs. With my profound local knowledge and experience, I will ensure that your holiday is well-planned and is exactly what you are looking for.
Should you find your property, with the same booking conditions, at a lower rate on the internet after you have booked, we'll match it. Just contact us within 24 hours of booking, with details of the website. Your email address and phone number will not be traded, sold or lent to any third party.