- SQM 250
Villa Celentano is a splendid two-story villa located on a hillside, facing the sea and can sleep up to 14 people. From Villa Celentano, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea in the distance, of Vico Equense, the Sorrento Coast and of the surrounding hills.
Book with peace of mind: If you have to postpone your holiday due to Covid-19, receive a credit note for the money you have paid and use it towards a future booking; you will not lose your money.
Villa Celentano is 250 metres squared. It features one spacious, private, long terrace/balcony with a view of the sea, private above ground swimming pool, air conditioning and winter heating. It is perfect for a large family retreat, celebration or friendly gathering. Being 11km from Sorrento, Villa Celentano is great for sight-seeing, but it is off the beaten track therefore avoiding the tourist chaos.
The villa is situated approximately 30 metres from the nearest shops, including an infamous butcher with delicious meat. The bus stop (Circumvesuviana, the local bus) is just opposite the villa and will take you to the local beach (Vico Equense) in approximately 20 minutes and the train station. From the train station, you can take the train to Sorrento or Pompeii in approximately 20 minutes. There is a restaurant and pizzeria just below the villa (which also offers a pizza delivery service) and many other pizzerias and restaurants within a 10 minute drive from the property. We can organise a food hamper for your arrival and home delivery of pizza on request.
Villa Celentano is situated in a village called Ticciano, which is nestled in the hills of Sorrento Peninsula, near the town of Vico Equense. Villa Celentano offers all guests the opportunity to make excursions, nature walks, boat trips, guided tours and is only a 20 minute trip to the beach. The villa can also provide a guided tour of the surrounding mountains, Mount Faito, (Path of the Gods) and arrange a BBQ. Spend relaxing moments in the middle of nature and also live the 'real life' like people from the Sorrento peninsula, outside the usual tourist haunts ... For lovers of gourmet, there are local restaurants and wine bars nearby, which offer typical regional and national produce. Ticciano is connected by a road which leads to Sorrento and Vico Equense. It is also an ideal starting point for excursions to the famous Positano and the Amalfi Coast, Capri and the fascinating ruins of Pompeii.
The villa has six air-conditioned/heated double bedrooms, five of which are en-suite. There are four bedrooms on the ground floor which are all ensuite and all have double beds which cannot be separated. One of the bedrooms can be accessed via the lounge or externally via the terrace. Two bedrooms can be accessed externally from the courtyard or internally and the fourth bedroom can be accessed via the terrace or internally.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms both with double beds which cannot be separated. These two bedrooms share a bathroom. To access the second bedroom you need to go through the first bedroom. One of the bedrooms has a sea view and the other has a mountain view. All bedrooms have air conditioning/heating and are well equipped. They have a LCD flat screen TV and mini-fridge. All the bathrooms have a shower, toilet, washbasin, bidet and heated towel rail. Additional, foldable single beds can be added to four of the larger bedrooms on request.
There is also a large open plan, fully equipped kitchen and dining room with two sofas and access to the terrace/balcony. Next to the kitchen, there is a utility and a bathroom. Up to 14 people can be seated therefore it is perfect for a large family gathering or special occasion. Here there is also a flat-screen TV. Both from the balconies and from the courtyard, you have direct access to the solarium and pool area. The BBQ is situated by the pool.
The owners live next door but have a separate entrance and you can enjoy the use of a wood-burning oven, on the rooftop of their property, free of charge but on request. The swimming pool is 5 metres long, 3 metres wide and 1.40 metres deep. The swimming pool area is equipped with tables, chairs, deck chairs, sun loungers and an outdoor shower. From the swimming pool, you will enjoy the sea in the distance and views of the surrounding hills and mountains. The pool is open from the end of April until the end of October.
To make most of your stay at Villa Celentano, you will need a car. There are up to 2/3 gated car park spaces at the property for small/medium (not large) sized cars just outside the front door. The last 20 metres from the main road up to the villa is a tight and windy road. If you have a large car, there is a free public car park 50 metres from the villa.
For guests who love walking and hiking, there are local guides who can accompany you on beautiful walks such as the Path of Gods, a walk to Positano from Santa Maria del Castello and stunning landscape walks in Monte Faito with views of the Bay of Naples. Just ask for more information.
6 Bathroom , 6 Bedroom , 1 Dining-Room , 1 Kitchen , 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby cribs, Bed linen, 2 Fold-away bed, 6 King bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, fridge freezer, Spices, Toaster, Kettle
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace, Wooden Burning Oven, Outdoor Shower
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
RelaxationUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs
Via Raffaele Bosco, Ticciano Vico Equense , Vico Equense, 80060, Italy
1. As you leave Rome airport, take the motorway (in italian "autostrada") A1 South in the direction of Napoli (Naples).
2. You will need pass a toll gate where you have to take a ticket. You do not need to pay at this point, but take care of this ticket because it will be requested when you exit the motorway.
3. Continue to go south, staying on A1 motorway. After about 247 km, you should see a sign indicating the A3 motorway. Take the A3 motorway following the direction of Salerno-Reggio Calabria. Go straight as if you are going to Salerno. You should see a sign which indicates the Penisola Sorrentina (it is Sorrento). You will then reach another pay toll gate on the A3 motorway. You will need to pay € 2 before continuing your journey.
4. There are several exits: Ercolano, Torre del Greco, Torre Annunziata, Pompeii. After Pompeii, you will arrive at a junction (on the right) for Castellammare di Stabia. There is another pay toll gate but you do not have to pay here.
5. Follow the signs for Sorrento. You have to pass through two big tunnels. Continue to follow the directions for Sorrento. At a certain point, there is also a sign for Vico Equense.
6. You will arrive at a fork in the road. There is a tunnel on your left (Sorrento). Go through this tunnel. Follow the signs for Sorrento. At the exit, you will be in a village called Seiano. You will see a railway bridge on your right. You have to pass under this bridge and go straight on. From this bridge, you have to drive for about 600 metres. As a point of reference, you will see the Moon Valley Hotel on your left. Soon after that Hotel, just in a bend, there is a turning on your left. Turn left, being careful to avoid the cars that are coming from the opposite direction. There is a mirror that helps you to turn left. From this point, there are 7 kms to Villa Celentano. Ignore any other detour and follow the main road up to Ticciano.
Arrive at the Napoli Centrale Station of the Ferrovie dello Stato "Piazza Garibaldi" and take the Circumvesuviana train to Sorrento, which links Naples to the Penisola Sorrentina every 30 minutes. You can reach the Circumvesuviana trains at the Napoli Centrale Station via the internal subway. Tickets cost about € 3. From Naples to Vico Equense, the journey lasts about 1 hour. From here, you can arrive at Villa Celentano by the "Circolare Destra" Circumvesuviana bus, which links Vico Equense to Ticciano.
The airport of Napoli Capodichino is about 50km from from Villa Celentano. The most comfortable and cheapest solution to reach the Penisola Sorrentina from the airport is the bus service by the Curreri company, which links the airport with Vico Equense (Piazza Kennedy) and Sorrento by six daily buses. Take the bus at the "Arrivals" exit of the airport. The journey to Vico Equense lasts about 1 hour. From here, take the "Circolare Destra" Circumvesuviana bus to Ticciano.
Ciao! I was born in Vico Equense, on the Sorrento Coast. I have over 15 years' experience in the hospitality industry. I am a fluent English and Italian speaker and I can offer you a personalised holiday which is tailor-made to your needs. With my profound local knowledge and experience, I will ensure that your holiday is well-planned and is exactly what you are looking for.
Should you find your property, with the same booking conditions, at a lower rate on the internet after you have booked, we'll match it. Just contact us within 24 hours of booking, with details of the website. Your email address and phone number will not be traded, sold or lent to any third party.