Terms & Conditions
General Rental Agreement
1) The properties are intended for holiday rentals and are furnished and equipped to accommodate the number of occupants indicated on the confirmation voucher.
2) All bookings are made with Naples Villas. Bookings can be made via email or telephone. If the property requested is available, Naples Villas will make a provisional booking and put the property on hold it for a maximum of 3 days. A deposit is due to secure the booking. Upon receipt of payment, Naples Villas will send the tenant the confirmation voucher. If the deposit is not received within 3 days, the property will no longer be kept on hold.
3) The balance for the rental property must be paid in full either within 60 days of the arrival date (unless otherwise stated) or on check in (see invoice for full details). If the balance is not paid within 3 days, Naples Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking, retain the deposit and apply cancellation charges (see numbers 10 and 11). For late bookings, made less than 60 days before the start of the rental period, the deposit (and the balance if applicable) is not refundable. The amounts shown in the price list, the exchange rates between the Euro and the respective currencies are calculated on the day the booking is confirmed. Naples Villas will calculate the exchange rate for the balance on the day the balance is due.
4) Payment can be made either by Credit Card (subject to charges), unless a discount has been applied, (all major credit cards accepted) directly online using our secure payment or by bank transfer. Please note that if the tenant decides to pay by bank transfer, the tenant must send a copy of proof of payment, if the payment will take more than 3 days.
5) Once the deposit has been paid, this is acceptance by both the tenant and Naples Villas of the obligation to respect the terms and the general rental conditions shown in this document.
6) The rental period is typically a minimum of one week, from Saturday to Saturday, unless otherwise specified in the property description or on the confirmation voucher.
7) CHECK-IN is between 16.00 and 19.00 and CHECK-OUT is between 09:00 and 10:00, unless otherwise stated on the confirmation voucher. Any delays or variations to these times must be agreed upon with Naples Villas at least 48 hours before arrival. No refunds will be given if the tenant is unable to take up residence of the property on the expected day or at the scheduled time due to travel or health problems. The same rule applies to early departures.
8) The confirmation voucher will contain the property address, contact details for the owner or local agent and costs to be paid on the premises. Upon arrival, the tenant is obliged to present this document (and sign it on satisfactory property inspection) to the property owner/agent along with a valid passport or identity card for the registration of all occupants of the rental property as required by Italian law.
9) Itineraries and directions will be sent approximately 1 to 4 weeks before arrival (unless it is a late booking). This will include information on how to reach the property.
10) If the tenant pays the deposit by credit card, in the event of cancellation the following applies: 100% of the deposit is refundable up to 15 days from the date of payment. 96% of the deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the date of arrival. After this, no deposit will be refunded. If the tenant pays the deposit by bank transfer, in the event of cancellation the following applies: 100% of the deposit is refundable up to 60 days from the date of payment. After this, no deposit will be refunded. However, if the deposit is stated as ‘not refundable’ above and /or on the confirmation voucher and / or Paypal invoice, and / or on 3rd party websites, this does not apply and the full deposit is not refundable. If you accept a discounted rate/special offer for your booking, the deposit is not refundable.
11) If the tenant pays the balance by credit card, in the event of cancellation the following applies: 96% of the balance is refundable up to 60 days prior to the date of arrival. After this, no balance will be refunded. If the tenant pays the balance by bank transfer, in the event of cancellation the following applies: 100% of the balance is refundable up to 60 days prior to the date of arrival. After this, no balance will be refunded. If the balance is due on arrival, the deposit will not be refunded. If you accept a discounted rate/special offer for your booking, the balance is not refundable. These cancellation conditions apply, unless otherwise stated on the confirmation voucher. No cancellation insurance is available through Naples Villas.
12) Although it is unlikely that Naples Villas will have to make any changes to confirmed bookings, it does occasionally happen, in this case, Naples Villas will advise the tenant at the earliest possible date. If, for any unforeseen circumstances, Naples Villas is unable to provide the tenant with the property s/he has already booked, Naples Villas will offer the tenant an alternative property of comparable or superior standard. However, if this is not possible or the tenant does not wish to be transferred, Naples Villas will cancel the booking and refund the total amount paid. If, in an event beyond Naples Villas’ control, the property is uninhabitable, Naples Villas reserves the right to cancel the contract and return the total amount paid. In the case of extra services not included in the rental price, Naples Villas cannot be held responsible for any variations in the prices.
13) Naples Villas has taken great care to ensure the accuracy of all information regarding our properties. The descriptions and photographs on the website are honest and present a fair and accurate picture. As they are private properties, they do not have standards or categories that are internationally recognized, the evaluations given by Naples Villas do not reflect official evaluations.
14) Rental bookings made through Naples Villas are understood to be carried out on behalf of the property owner and, although prepared with the up most care, the descriptions and photographs of the properties are indicative, and may be subject to alterations which will be communicated to the tenant at the time of confirmation. Naples Villas does not accept responsibility for variations or modifications which have been made without our knowledge.
15) If you are dissatisfied on arrival at the property, you need to make this clear before checking in. Once you have checked in and stayed for the first night, you need to inform us straight away of any issues. After the first night’s stay, if we do not hear from you, you will not be entitled to any refund. If you choose to stay at the property, you will not be entitled to any refund.
16) Naples Villas is not liable for any accidents or injuries which take place at the property. This responsibility lies with the property owner and would need to be disputed with him/her directly. The local property manager/owner should be informed immediately of any accidents or issues regarding safety and welfare at the property. Incidents or accidents (including any damage to the property or breakages) must be reported at the time and dealt with before check out, as disputes cannot be handled afterwards.
17) For the entire duration of the stay, the tenant is responsible for any property s/he has rented and it is in his/her care. The tenant is also responsible for the proper conduct of all occupants of the rental property and for leaving the property clean and in good order. Under no circumstances should the number of persons in the party exceed those specified on the confirmation voucher. The owners and local agents are authorised to refuse entry and/or to request those occupants in excess of the maximum rental capacity (as specified on the confirmation voucher) to leave the property.
18) Naples Villas does not wish to have dissatisfied tenants. In the event of any problems during the stay, the tenant must immediately inform the owner or the local agent. Also, you must inform us in writing via email so that we have a written record of the issue. If they are unable to solve the problem, the tenant must contact Naples Villas immediately by phone on +44 7821 324 263 or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will give Naples Villas the opportunity to solve the problem during the stay. If the tenant leaves the rental property without giving the necessary time or information to Naples Villas to solve the problem, s/he will lose any right to a refund. In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be solved during the stay, and if the tenant wishes to take the matter up with Naples Villas on her/his return, a letter must be sent recorded delivery within ten working days of the tenant's return. Complaints which are not made during the rental period or after 10 working days of the tenant’s departure will not be accepted. Any amendments to the voucher, upon your arrival, must also been communicated immediately in writing via email.
19) The tenant is obliged to pay the refundable breakages/damage deposit in cash Euros upon arrival, unless indicated differently at the time of booking, otherwise the owner/local agent of the property is entitled to refuse entry. The damage/breakages deposit will be refunded on your departure or within two weeks of the tenant’s departure, subject to satisfactory property inspection. Any damage or breakages will be deducted from this deposit. Any additional charges to be paid on site (as specified on the confirmation voucher) will also be deducted from this deposit. Please follow the instructions provided of how and when to dispose of your waste/rubbish. If this is not done correctly, you will be fined €100. This will be deducted from your refundable breakages deposit.
20) Even when the tenant must pay the final cleaning costs on the premises, the tenant is obliged to remove the rubbish and to leave the property in a clean and tidy state, otherwise there may be further cost deductions above and beyond those already owed.
21) In general, heating may be used from November to April as covered by current Italian legislation.
22) The owner/local agent reserves the right to access to the property for the maintenance of the external areas during the tenant’s stay.
23) The dates for the use of the swimming pool and/or sports facilities are indicated in the description of each property. If not stated, please ask. In the case of particularly bad weather conditions, these may be varied for reasons that are not our responsibility.
24) In accordance to paragraph 13, law L. 196/03 on the protection of privacy and on the processing of personal data, Naples Villas declares that tenant's personal data will be used only for reasons connected with the booking and future Naples Villas’ offers.
25) From arrival to departure, property owners will assume all responsibility for their properties including: cleanliness, safety, structure, insurance, facilities and upkeep. We will do our best to ensure all the facilities such as electricity and appliances are working correctly. If not, we will endeavour to resolve these issues as soon as you have notified us. In the event that these issues cannot be resolved quickly, the owner will take over this responsibility.
26) Properties that are advertised as having Internet connections or Wi-Fi allow you to connect to the Internet and go online.
- If the property has a Wi-Fi hotspot for you to connect your own Wi-Fi device; you will need to know how to establish the Wi-Fi connections from your device, as the owner or caretaker of the property is not be expected to be technically skilled;
- If the property has an Ethernet LAN port for you to plug in your laptop; please bring the necessary cables and be sure that you know how your device requires the connection to be established, as the owner or caretaker of the property is not be expected to be technically skilled;
- If the property has a broadband Internet connection and a personal computer to connect to the Internet; you may or may not be able to connect your own device. This will depend on your device and the computer hardware available on the premises.
- If you are choosing a property based on the availability of broadband Internet or Wi-Fi, please be aware that there might be times when the internet connection is poor or unavailable. The owners will do their best to help but please do remember that you are renting a holiday property and not an office. In other words, neither the owners nor Naples Villas are able to guarantee internet connection.
27) In the event of storms, flooding, landslides, earthquakes or any other severe weather conditions or natural disasters beyond our control, neither Naples Villas nor the owner can be held responsible for any damage to clients or their possessions. Nor are Naples Villas or the owner liable for failure or delay resulting from a condition beyond reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, government, terrorism, natural disaster, labour conditions or power failures. We will do our best to rectify any loss to electricity, Internet or services as soon as possible but cannot be held responsible if this does not happen immediately. In such cases, we cannot provide any refunds.
28) Please do not feed any stray animals (such as cat or dogs) as this will encourage them to return to the property and they may not be welcomed by future guests. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any insects, including mosquitoes, flies and ants. We recommend not leaving any food around which will encourage them. However, please notify us if you have any problems with this regard and we will do our best to help. In the event that these issues cannot be resolved quickly, the owner will take over this responsibility.
29) A question that we are frequently asked is "how far is this property from...". We list approximate distances to give you an idea. When discussing distances, it is important to note that there is not just one distance between any two points. A distance can be measured along the shortest route, the fastest route, a footpath etc.
In an effort to offer you accurate information, we use a computer system to calculate the distance along the "optimal" route. As anyone who has used a GPS navigation system knows, "optimal" does not always mean "best". We have found that the approximate distances are pretty good for most purposes, with a few exceptions. The exceptions are due to the fact that country roads are not always in good condition therefore you can't drive there and need to take a longer, alternative route.
While all the information on our website is published in good faith, given the above we are not able to guarantee that any specific distance we list is fit for any particular purpose. Should the distance from your villa to any destination be of up most importance in making your choice, please do check with us before proceeding with the booking. Our local property managers have up-to-date news on the status of the roads, the existence of shortcuts, and other route-related information to help you choose the best place for your stay.
30) Although the property is on hold, we cannot confirm the booking until we have received the deposit. Please do not book your flights or car hire until we have sent you a booking confirmation voucher, which will arrive after the deposit has been paid.
31) If some of the guests in your group decide not to check in for any reason (anytime between the time of booking and the arrival day), no refund or discount will be offered.
32) If you wish to organise any event at the property (including parties), prior authorization needs to be agreed with the property owner or local property manager. Guests are not allowed to organise and book other agencies e.g. catering companies and allow them into the property or on site without prior authorization and agreement.
33) Local town councils usually charge a tourist tax per adult per night. The costs will be stated in the booking details at the time of booking and written on your confirmation voucher. However, these costs are subject to change, without notice, if the council decides to make alterations.
34) The first supply of bed linen, bath towels and toilet rolls will be provided. Extras are available on request for additional costs.
The owner or local agent may refuse entrance to the property if one of the following occurs:
1) The damage/breakages deposit (where applicable) is not paid in cash Euros on arrival.
2) The arrival time is not respected and the owner or local agent has not been informed.
3) The number of people is over the number specified on the confirmation voucher. If there is space at the property, the owner may allow entry of the additional guests but there will be extra costs.
Please Note: These are standard Terms & Conditions which may vary according to your specific booking. Any variations will be stated at the time of booking and supersede the above.
We are verified by ABTOI and all our properties are verified by our local agents so you get exactly what you book...read more.
Book with peace of mind
Your booking is secure thanks to our safe, online booking system and our Payment Protection Policy...read more.
Trusted by Guests
Thousands of happy customers who have left great reviews...read more.
Best Price Guaranteed
When you book with Naples Villas, you simply get more for your money...read more.
Website Terms & Conditions
BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This site is owned and operated by Alfonso Massa, Naples Villas manager. No material from Naples Villas or any web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Alfonso Massa Naples Villas may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) without our prior written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name, trademarks or other proprietary information without our prior written consent.
To obtain permission to reuse, please contact www.naplesvillas.co.uk
2. USE OF WEB SITE
You may only use the web site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). Please note that the minimum check-in age may vary from accommodation to accommodation. For questions on the minimum check-in age for a specific accommodation, please contact Naples Villas prior to making the reservation. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the web site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may only use the web site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use the web site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, obscene, indecent, pornographic or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Site.
The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Naples Villas may make changes or improvements at any time. The materials in this site are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible to applicable law, Naples Villas disclaims all warranties or merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. Naples Villas does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Naples Villas does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Naples Villas) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. The above exclusion may not apply to you, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
We are pleased to hear from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Site and the products and services offered in connection therewith. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff and/or consultants might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials of any kind. We value your feedback on the Site and the services and products offered.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions, or, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), the submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the submissions.
We do review and monitor the web sites linked to the Naples Villas' web site, but Naples Villas is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Naples Villas of the sites. Your linking to such web sites is at you own risk. In addition, you agree not to link you web site or any other third party web site to the web site without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites to the site.
6. ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site of the contents or information contained therein without our prior written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any Information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior written consent or the appropriate third party.
The information (including the Information) you provide to us (i) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
7. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
Naples Villas will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Naples Villas will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or Naples Villas or an authorized Naples Villas representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Naples Villas has total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
Naples Villas or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials obtained from Naples Villas site, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations (together, the "Materials"). Naples Villas may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the G.B, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Except as otherwise described, all materials in this site are made available only for informational purposes. Naples Villas makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. Naples Villas can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Naples Villas products and services are available in Italy.
If necessary, please contact Naples Villas for further clarification of the above terms and conditions.